Copyright Notice.

I assert my rights as the creator of the Art featured on this blog and cordially advise you that my work and any images portraying my work is copyright ©.


Tuesday 14 January 2014

New Blog Posts . . . .

This blog has now been replaced by the blog on my website here

Out with the Old and in with the New ready for an exciting 2014.

This blog will stay live for the foreseeable future enabling you to see the history of my work.

If you want to see photo's of how each individual piece progresses have a look at my behind the scenes page on my website.

Thank you very much for following my work, I hope you'll continue following me on my new blog.

Wishing you a great day.

Mike

www.mike-ohagan.com

PS: You can also keep up with me on these social networks :)


@Michae11O

Pinterest 

Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment